Monday, October 6, 2008

Blog check 1, 2, 1, 2...week 5

Bloggers in our Social Media class this one's for you. I have to admit, we are doing an OUSTANDING (Macy's brainwashing) job with these blogs. We are current and up-to-date with issues and trends affecting not only our country but also the blogosphere and our future profession. But I think we are lacking in some serious areas. Some of our blogs are boring, mine included, and also, I do not think we link as well as we can. The purpose of this class is not only for us to have these blogs, but also for us to demonstrate our writing ability since, to take it back to Aggie 101, "PR Writing has to be WELL-WRITTEN!" It is a bit ironic that this is coming from me, given the content of my first post , but that was all in fun and this is a bit more serious. Run-on sentences, spelling mistakes, grammar, "they're/their/there" and other common problems are all diluting our blog quality.

I understand that by me pointing this out, I'm going to have to triple check my posts for errors from here on out but that is a price I am willing to pay. WE'RE ONU PR!!!! We are better than this!

Have you guys heard of Someone Still Loves Your Boris Yeltsin ? They're awesome! I promise I'm not doing their PR, but I have to let you guys know about them because there is not a better indie band out right now! Check them out...


see what I did just there??? lol

1 comment:

Bryan Mulvany said...

Big E,

Glad to see we are keeping up and meeting your standards! I can't wait for our meeting on Tuesday to see what other kinds of cool things other cnetral ohio schools are doing!