Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Homecoming+...week 7

So this past weekend was Homecoming at ONU, and I must say I had a blast! I was soo excited to see my good friends Steph and Kev again!!! They came all the way from Chicago just to stay with me for the weekend and I really treasured the time we got to spend together. Seriously, I want to be like them when I grow up. Steph  has grinded it out in college, yeah she had fun, but she was also thoroughly involved and her grades were sharp enough to land her a job at J.P.Morgan ...not too shabby right? And Kevin , well he's only a PR guy lol. FOR KETCHUM! They have apartments in Chicago, they have awesome jobs...I'm straight inspired yo! For those who are wondering what's so great about Homecoming this is it. Homecoming gives alumni a chance to come back to their roots, where they got their footing, and allows them to inspire up and coming students to do their best so they can succeed also. Even though these two graduated last year and the year before, you can't help but admire them. So yea there might not (or there is actually) be a dance, and some of the events might seem corny (Hot air Balloon???) but the real draw is students connecting with alumni...that turned sappy, real fast lol

No comments: