I hope you all have a great time in this class. Learn as much as you can and find out ways to make the tools you learn your own. There is an entire world of technology out there that is growing with each second, and your experiences from here on will be a part of that. Don't get over whelmed with the course work, because the most important thing is that you use these tools and make them work for you. I figured since I took this class already, I could give you a few tips on how to be successful.
- Use class time (post lecture) to write draft posts
- Read the books. Or find them online. But Read them
- Check out the blogs of the authors of the books. Sometimes there is more information or more insights on their blogs. And all of them blog!
- Save your posts intermittently; Auto save only does so much
- Try to integrate pic into your posts to break up the text.
- You can Google Search other interesting blogs here
- CNN provides good current events topics for blogging
- Sure, you want to show your blog to future employers but don't shy away from your own opinions. Write what you feel. Keep it real.