- $10,000 tax credit for 4 years of college + Pell increases
- Strengthening trade relations in China, South Korea and other parts of Asia and also Doha, Qatar
- Increasing exports of American agricultural goods
- A budget freeze in 2011 for "discretionary" government programs
- Tax increases for wealthy and cuts for middle class
- Requiring lobbyists to disclose contact with administrators AND congressmen
- And repealing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
There were certainly some things I disagreed with last night (1 trillion spent in 1 year and recovered in 20???) but overall I pretty much get that what we've elected Barack Obama to do, he's attempting to do. And I can respect that. Plus the ending of his speech was like something straight out of a movie, "We don't quit. I don't quit," and I like movies. :)