I hadn't planned on doing a blog post today, but this seemed like a great little meme to participate in so here goes!
- Achieve Sommelier certification
- There are only 200 or so in the WORLD! I'd love to have the time to really put toward my studies ;)
- I used to do some light aggressive in-line skating as a kid, and always admired the skateboarders. I've never been good at skateboarding, so being able to do a real drop-in without dying would be huge!
- I've been writing songs since my junior year of high school (actually before that with my nutty sibs). I hope one day I can pen something true and catchy, but not necessarily pop. I'd like it to have some depth but you never know what people latch on to.
- This has always been a dream of mine. Being able to go down the street and kick it with my brothers and sisters would be epic, especially if we all had a lot of kids (3 max for me!)
- Last summer I made it halfway. This year I want to reach the top, bees, snakes and lung capacity allowing.
- I've been lightweight obsessed with Koenigsegg's cars since seeing them on TV years ago. I hope one day I can either afford one or know someone who wouldn't mind me test driving it a little bit hehe.
- He was an amazing artist. R.I.P.
- This one's something I think about often, especially when visiting a new city. Lots of people do work in other nations and that's great, but my heart is really for the U.S. and our citizens. I hope one day to be able to effect real change in this area of American life.
- Sticks in my craw to this day that I haven't gotten past Morpha on my own. Lame, I know.
Well, that's my list. How about you? What are 10 things you would like to do before you die?