Monday, April 1, 2013

Mantras

I killed the Twitter chat in a previous post and shame on me for doing so, because (and I had forgotten this) they are an amazing way to connect and talk with new people about so many different things. I think I just needed a social media break in general, but I've been trying to step my game back up and this past Friday I participated in a super dope Twitter chat called #FridayTalk.

#FridayTalk is dope because the people are cool, thoughtful and the topic could literally be anything. This past Friday's topic was "mantras" and so I thought I'd share some of my favorites from that discussion:



You can see why I love this chat right? Here are a few of my mantras that I listed, though when I think about it I have far more than 4:




I think I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to dive back into Twitter chats so for me, they've been revived. Expect to see more hashtags in my stream and if I tweet something that interests you, feel free to join in the discussion!

No comments: